Patrick B. Massey MD PhD is the author of Alternative Approach, in the Daily Herald. His article appears in the Health and Fitness section of the newspaper, every other Monday, and includes the most up to date information on nontraditional therapies, herbs and supplements.
Click on story to red the article:
- Vitamin K and osteoarthritis
- Chronic fatigue and leaky gut syndrome
- Lycopene-rich tomatoes can do your skin good
- Taking time with patients more beneficial in the end.
- Back pain and Nontraditional therapies
- Brown rice can lower risk of diabetes
- Pistachios are a tasty way to reduce 'bad' cholesterol
- Vitamin C and congestive heart failure
If you would like to copy or reprint Dr. Massey's recent articles, please contact the office at 847-923-0046.
"Dr. Massey: Your voice was the first one in this experience of mine to tell me 'We can help you.' Thank you for the HOPE
- Annette Keadle
View All Patient Comments