NEW BOOK RELEASE
Patrick B. Massey MD PhD is the author of Miracles or I Have No More Boils...a book about the root causes and essential cures for chronic illness.Alternative Approach, in the Daily Herald. His article appears in the Health and Fitness section of the newspaper, every other Monday, and includes the most up to date information on nontraditional therapies, herbs and supplements.
Directly from Dr. Massey at (847) 923-0046
Click on story to red the article:
- Vitamin K and osteoarthritis
- Chronic fatigue and leaky gut syndrome
- Lycopene-rich tomatoes can do your skin good
- Taking time with patients more beneficial in the end.
- Back pain and Nontraditional therapies
- Brown rice can lower risk of diabetes
- Pistachios are a tasty way to reduce 'bad' cholesterol
- Vitamin C and congestive heart failure
If you would like to copy or reprint Dr. Massey's recent articles, please contact the office at 847-923-0046.
If I had not entered in this back pain program, I told for sure that I would have to have had back surgery for my three herniated disc's. I have talk to a few coworkers... They had back surgery and I cannot believe the shape they're in... Some are never going to be the same. Some had less severe problems than me and are now on permanent disability. I feel the 99.5% back to normal before the accident.
- Richard Tesler
View All Patient Comments