NEW BOOK RELEASE
Patrick B. Massey MD PhD is the author of Miracles or I Have No More Boils...a book about the root causes and essential cures for chronic illness.Alternative Approach, in the Daily Herald. His article appears in the Health and Fitness section of the newspaper, every other Monday, and includes the most up to date information on nontraditional therapies, herbs and supplements.
Directly from Dr. Massey at (847) 923-0046
Click on story to red the article:
- Vitamin K and osteoarthritis
- Chronic fatigue and leaky gut syndrome
- Lycopene-rich tomatoes can do your skin good
- Taking time with patients more beneficial in the end.
- Back pain and Nontraditional therapies
- Brown rice can lower risk of diabetes
- Pistachios are a tasty way to reduce 'bad' cholesterol
- Vitamin C and congestive heart failure
If you would like to copy or reprint Dr. Massey's recent articles, please contact the office at 847-923-0046.
After experiencing sciatic pain on the left side, I had surgery to solve the problem. Shortly thereafter, I began to have sciatic pain down the other side. I assumed that surgery was necessary again. After beginning the (ALT-MED) program and doing the exercises for a couple of months, the pain was gone. I have been pain free for over six months.
- Joann Hensley
View All Patient Comments