Dr. Massey is considered one of "America's Top Physicians" in Internal Medicine/Integrative Medicine
Appointments & Questions:(847) 923-0046
Get Driving Directions To Our Elk Grove Village Location
- Monday and Tuesday: 9am - 7:30 pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 9am - 5:00pmFriday through Sunday - closed
Dr. Massey Lectures 2017
Use of Crystals in Healing
Community Health Lectures
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Cancer Institute
Alexian Brothers Neurosciences Institute
St. Alexius Medical Center
ALT-MED Medical & Physical TherapyWhy choose ALT-MED?
The practice of medicine is changing and it is the expectations of the patient that is driving this change. Patients are no longer satisfied with suppression of symptoms with prescription medicines or even supplements. In many chronic medical conditions, health is attainable. Patients today are demanding more and ‘Integrative Medicine' is the answer.
The Integrative Medicine approach extends beyond the limits of both traditional and non-traditional medicine. It incorporates medical therapies, both traditional and nontraditional, that give the best and lasting results. Many patients intuitively know that the treatment of chronic pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, thyroid issues and many other medical conditions requires more than prescription drugs and medical research confirms that they would be right! Once the root of the illness is treated, the illness resolves.
Integrative medicine incorporates the use of supplements, stress reduction techniques, massage, nutrition, specific exercise and even energy based medical therapies together with medications and traditional medicine therapies. This integrative medical approach can be applied to all medical conditions addressing the root of the illness and promoting health rather than simply disease management.
Education and expertise are important factors when choosing a physician…Dr. Massey is one of only a few physicians board certified in the new medical sub-specialty of Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Physician Specialties. That means he is an expert in combining the best aspects of both traditional and non-traditional medicine (learn more about Patrick Massey MD, PhD...click here).
ALT-MED is a blueprint of what medicine will become an integration of the best of traditional and nontraditional (complementary and alternative) medicine.
Miracles or I Have No More Boils - Now in Second Printingby Patrick Massey MD PhD MhD
The greatest challenge in healthcare today is that treatment of chronic illness consumes 80% of every healthcare dollar without any hope of cure. For the past 100 years neither traditional nor nontraditional medicine has offered any substantial solutions to growing impact of chronic illness. Now, imagine a world without chronic illness…a world defined by each person creating the healing miracles they want and need. Miracles or I Have No More Boils explains the true root causes of chronic illness and the power that each person possess in creating their own cures.
The origins of most chronic illness are not found only in the physical world. The chronic illnesses of the physical world are the physical expression of the interplay between the mind and spirit. When the spirit and ego are in conflict, chronic illness is the result. When they are working together, true health can be realized.
Patrick Massey MD PhD MhD has an unique perspective on chronic illness. He is an internal medicine physician who is fellowship trained and board certified in Integrative Medicine (blending of traditional and nontraditional medicine). He also has a doctorate in metaphysical studies. Dr. Massey believes that health cannot be achieved without healing the spirit, mind and body together.
Miracles or I Have No More Boils is a book is for anyone who is tired of being chronically ill and wants to find the path to their own health by creating the miracles that they want and need.
- I have re-read it (your book) three times…it is excellent…I totally agree and applaud your emphasis…in dealing with our health…an eye opener to many. Dale Foster MD (Internal Medicine)
- Dr. Massey shares the past, present and future of health care while his keen insight, compassion and sense of humor shine throughout. Kevin Matthews MD (Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Care)
- Finally, an approachable (and funny!) book that addresses the whole being. Dr. Massey's perspective is rare and much needed embodying the truth of whom and what we are as human beings. This is a much needed and long overdue approach to health, healing and wellness. Kara Breese MA, MhD
"Just finished reading "Miracles or I have no more boils". What a life lesson and a guide to health and healing! Your book opens the possibility of life transformation to many people...It's written in a very direct way and I'm sure it will help many people understand and grow in solving their problems. Thanks for taking the time and energy to bring this unique tool to all of us." Constantino Lannes
- Patrick Massey MD, PhD
- Back Pain - Neck Pain - ALT-MED Physical Therapy
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia - Integrative Medicine
- Diabetic Neuropathy, Neuropathy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Integrative Medicine
- Herniated Discs-Back and Neck Pain
- Cancer and Alternative Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease and Integrative Medicine
- Thyroid Issues, hypothyroidism
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky Gut Syndrome - Integrative Medicine
- Undiagnosed Hypothroidism - Integrative Medicine
- Sick Euthyroid Syndrome - Integrative Medicine
- Diabetes and Integrative Medicine
- Depression may be linked to leaky gut syndrome